17 April, 2011

return

After last week's design update and a not-quite-serious easter egg painting session I have decided it's time to increase productiviy again. My artistic output of the last half year or so is sadly confined to a single painting for my thesis - more an act of procrastination than anything else. As a start to get back to more serious work I think I can use this as a platform - be curious, enjoy if you want, or don't bother if you don't give a damn. I will have to play around a little with formatting etc, so for today just a quick start: "Fight Do". Music: Snow Patrol - Run.

3 comments:

  1. i like :-) and our easter egg painting session was very serious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sanne: Apologies, of course it was very serious, otherwise there would have been no way how my hands and leg ended up being Designer-body-parts ;)

    ReplyDelete